- All players must check in, in-person with the golf shop upon arrival.
- Each player must have their own bag and set of clubs. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- Players ages 6 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, no children under the age of 6 are permitted to be on the course, and no strollers or wagons will be allowed.
- Spectators are not encouraged but will be permitted if a waiver is signed. Spectators must be at least 6 years old.
- A round of golf should be played and completed within 90 minutes or less.
- Food and beverage may be purchased from the onsite restaurant or golf shop. Players are permitted to bring a small cooler with snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Absolutely NO outside alcohol is permitted.
- Smoking is NOT permitted on the golf course, golf shop, parking lot, and association common areas.
- The golf course is surrounded by residential units. For this reason, keep noise to a minimum. Turn your cell phone ringer off, keep conversations and music to a level that can only be heard within your group.
- Players are responsible for damage or injury caused by an errant or shanked golf ball. Injury or damage to windows, vehicles, or other personal property must be reported immediately to the golf shop and Community Response by calling (303) 364-4924.
Our Dress Code
Men – No cut off shirts, no sleeveless shirts, No jogging shorts, No jean cut offs, Sandals/Flip Flops are not recommended. Inappropriate logos or sayings will be asked to turn inside out or change.
Women – No crop tops or strappy tops, No exposed mid drift.
Any question about the Dress Code feel free to contact the Golf Shop @ 303-366-3133.